To become a member of Union Chapel please select the appropriate type of membership below. Concessions are available to students, those receiving Jobseekers or Disability Living Allowance, & over 65’s at the time of purchase.
Annual membership entitles you to:
- Email Gig Alerts - so you get to hear about all shows at Union Chapel as soon as they are announced*
- Priority Entrance Limited to 8 members and their parties per gig, book in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to Bar from 6.30pm for shows with a 7pm door no need to book, but you can also reserve a table for dinner if you’d like (also open to the general public) – visit the event listings to book more info here
- Cushions and blankets to borrow at gigs
- 10% off at Union Chapel Bar & Kiosk
All profits raised through membership will help fund the Margins Homelessness Project and the Care and Development of Union Chapel
We would like to thank you for your support. Please visit www.unionchapel.org.uk for more information.
- Your welcome email and details of any members’ offers will be sent the next working day.
- To purchase membership and become a member of Union Chapel you must be 16 or over.
- By purchasing membership you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
* Email only. Excludes advance announcement and/or pre-sale of tickets exclusively to artist/band fanclub members.
By default gift membership packs are sent to the person purchasing the membership. If you would like the gift membership pack to sent directly to the person you are buying it for please email us their name and address details to email@example.com. All gift memberships need to be activated by the person who receives the gift - full instructions included in the membership pack.